With an extravagant choice of casino bonuses, there is one particular bonus deal that stands out from the rest. Yes, we’re talking about a magnificent birthday bonus! A birthday bonus is a reward that an online casino offers to a player on their birthday. Unlike other bonus offers, a birthday bonus has a personal touch because it has to do directly with the player. It’s a unique gift designed to celebrate a special day in the life of a gambler. Let’s take a closer look at this amazing promotion and see how to benefit from it.
There’s a reason why online casinos ask new clients to submit their date of birth during registration. You enter your date of birth and the gambling site remembers it only to surprise you with a bonus when the time has come! Some online casinos give birthday bonuses automatically. You enter your personal account and see a notification that a birthday bonus has been added to your bankroll. Usually, the notification also contains a link to the Bonus Terms which explains on what conditions the casino is willing to give you the reward.
However, this is not always the case. Sometimes, a player needs to claim a bonus by writing to customer support. Also, don’t be surprised if the support asks you to send them a scan of your ID to prove that it’s actually your birthday. As you can see, there's no standard procedure, and each casino handles this issue differently.
Since igaming platforms follow their own rules for providing birthday bonuses, players need to be very careful and study the details of each bonus offer that comes their way. Depending on when you’re given a reward, birthday bonuses come in the following types:
On top of that, birthday bonuses are split into two types based on whether or not they’re attached to a deposit.
If you’re adamant about hunting down the best birthday bonus deal, you have a lot of work ahead of you. It takes time to scrutinize birthday bonus offers from different casinos and pin down the one that suits you. Below we’ve listed the things that you need to pay close attention to when making a choice.
- If it’s a deposit bonus, then its amount will depend on how much money you’ll add to your account but no more than a predetermined limit. If you’re dealing with a no-deposit bonus, its amount is usually fixed and ranges from 10 to 100 US dollars.
- Of course. Like all casino bonuses, a birthday bonus is optional. You don’t have to accept the bonus if you don’t like its terms or if you avoid using casino bonuses altogether.
- The procedure for getting a birthday bonus differs from casino to casino. Sometimes, you need to contact the casino in order to claim your birthday bonus. The casino administration will verify your date of birth and activate the bonus for you. Once it’s done, the bonus will be credited to your casino account. Some gambling sites make things easier for players and provide bonuses automatically.
- Not necessarily. A birthday bonus deal may take the form of a cash gift, free spins or a combination of both.
- Whether or not a bonus is worth your while depends on the wagering requirements and other terms. If you see that a bonus comes with an unrealistic wager or must be used within a period of time which is too short, our advice to you is to pass on such an offer. If you’re using a birthday bonus as a criterion for choosing an online casino to play at, be selective. Don’t let a casino lure you into a bonus dealf of questionable worth. The choice of igaming platforms nowadays is huge, and you’re sure to find plenty of online casinos with more attractive bonus deals.
Although a birthday bonus is only given once a year, it makes it all the more exclusive in the eyes of a gambling audience. A birthday bonus is a great way to make a player feel cared for and appreciated. In a world where your closest friends may forget about your birthday, it’s nice to see that an online casino remembers such an important day in your life and even pampers you with a special gift. If not for wagering requirements and other pitfalls, it might be an ideal gift! Well, let’s hope that high quality online casinos will take a course towards stripping their birthday bonuses off at least some of the harsh requirements they have today!