Top-Quality White Label Providers: Ready-to-Use Casino Software
When deciding to launch an online casino, there are two ways to go. Some people choose to create an e-gambling platform from scratch. While this approach allows you to maintain a full control over the whole process, it has one heavy drawback. Building an online casino from scratch has to do with immense costs. If you want to end up with a safe, cutting-edge, high quality igaming platform, you need to hire consummate professionals, such as web developers, graphic designers, etc. Plus, you need to ensure that your casino supports popular payment methods and offers top-notch games from renowned software companies.
If you think that this sounds like a lot of work and headache, you’re perfectly right. This is where a white label solution can come in handy. A white label is a digital product or service that you buy from the developing company and use it under your own brand. In our case, this digital product is an online casino. In other words, a white label provider leases out a fully-fledged casino platform to you, and you start using it as if it were your own. You get a generic online casino solution with a predetermined set of games, banking options, and other features which you can tweak to suit your needs. Players won’t even know that the casino they are gambling on was developed by someone other than you!
White label casino software: Pros
Thousands of casino owners opt for white label solutions, and there’s a bunch of reasons for it. White label casino software has a plethora of advantages that make this option attractive to customers.
- By purchasing a white label solution, you save lots of money. Buying a white label casino is much cheaper than developing and setting up an igaming website on your own. So if you’re on a lean budget, this option is ideal for you.
- You get a high-quality online casino platform that is ready to go live. By outsourcing casino development to another company, you spare yourself a lot of sleepless nights. Plus, it makes sense to trust a company that specializes in building casino platforms and has lots of expertise in this field. In the meanwhile, you can concentrate your efforts on other important things, such as promotion.
- Your casino comes with an intuitive, easy-to-use admin dashboard that lets you manage your players’ activities in a hassle-free way and ensure a seamless operation of your casino platform.
- A white label casino comes with a gambling license issued by a reputable body, such as Malta Gaming Authority or Curacao Gaming Control Board. You don’t have to go through an expensive, time-consuming, and nerve-wrecking application process. A license is one of the biggest pros of purchasing a white casino solution. A gambling license is the alpha and omega of any e-gambling website. Without it, you have no chance of attracting players and convincing them to trust you with their data and money.
- You get a fully functional casino platform with a diverse igaming portfolio that includes amazing games from the leading software providers, such as Microgaming, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming, MrSlotty, Spinomenal, Amatic, NetEnt, BetSoft, and dozens of other prominent brands. Imagine how much time it would’ve taken you to select and integrate these products if you were doing it yourself! The igaming catalog is updated with new releases, giving your players access to freshly developed games.
- You get an intuitive, user-oriented casino platform that supports multi-currency and multi-language features. If you target an international gambling audience, your players should be able to choose what currency to play with and what language to use to navigate the website.
- Your ready-to-use casino platform has a wide spectrum of in-built payment options, including Visa, Mastercard, QiWi, Paysafecard, Trustly, bank transfer, Bitcoin, and other popular methods accepted at all major online casinos.
- Your white label casino comes with a customizable bonus engine. This means you don’t need to scratch your head over the optimal amount of welcome bonuses and free spins. The entire bonus system has been taken care of!
- White-label casino solutions have a mobile-friendly interface. With an ever-growing share of mobile gamblers, this feature is of crucial importance. A mobile-friendly casino is compatible with different hand-held devices running on all widespread operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry).
- You get a casino with cryptocurrency support. For a modern casino, accepting payments in cryptocurrencies is a make-or-break factor. This is a surefire way to grow your client base and demonstrate that you’re keeping up with the latest trends. You can add any cryptocurrency you wish to work with, such as Bitcoin, Doge, Ethereum, etc.
- White label solution comes with lots of flexibility, allowing you to build a unique casino tailored to your audience. You can customize your casino platform until it meets your practical needs and creative vision. For example, you can choose from numerous website design templates and pick the one that reflects the unique personality of your project. You can also remove and add certain games from the igaming catalog, depending on the counties that you target and your target audience’s interests. You can also revise and make changes to the existing list of payment methods.
- White label casino solutions come with solid marketing support, allowing you to manage and promote your online casino in the most effective and efficient way. With the use of smart marketing tools, you can drive traffic to your e-gambling platform, launch advertising campaigns, develop a compelling VIP program for loyal and long-standing players, take your SEO to a new level, and much more. With professional help like this, you have all chances to enter the e-gambling market within weeks, making a stunning debut.
Trusted providers of white label casinos
If you’ve decided to rely on a white label solution, the next logical step will be to choose a well-known developer that creates top-quality casino platforms with wide customization possibilities. Luckily, there’s no lack of good white label casino providers:
- Aspire Global;
- Boss GS;
- Flexi Gaming;
- Rival Gaming;
- Real Time Gaming;
- SB Tech;
- Stage 5 Entertainment;
- Together Gaming;
- White Hat Gaming;
- In-House Platform;
- and others.
Go to the official website of any provider to find out what features and perks its white label package includes. Also, you can examine the company's portfolio and see the examples of real-life online casinos running on its white label solutions. If the company has managed to gain your trust, go ahead and ask for a quote.
FAQ on white label providers
Are white label casinos legal?
- Yes. It’s a perfectly legal, safe, and stress-free way to launch your own online casino. We bet that almost every online casino you know is running on a white label solution.
Can I launch my white label casino right away?
- Yes. Your casino will be fully operation and ready to go live. The last thing left to do will be to run a marketing campaign in order to spread the word and attract your first players, and your white label provider can help you with that too!
Can I adapt a white label casino to fit my audience’s needs?
- Absolutely. Flexibility is one of the major advantages of any white label product. You get a generic betting platform with a standard array of features that you can tweak to reflect your idea of what your casino should look like and how it should operate.
What do I do if I need help with my new white label casino?
- Top-tier white label providers offer 24/7 technical support to casino owners. Don't worry! You won't be left alone to fend for yourself. If you have any problems with managing your casino or making sense of its features and functionalities, you can contact your personal assistant who will be happy to help you.