BetAdvanced is a one-stop white label provider of industry-leading solutions for Australian online casinos and sports betting platforms that are interested in supplying their clients with first-class gambling & betting experience. Based in Bulgaria, BetAdvanced is one of the leading IT companies in Eastern Europe. Let’s zoom in on this accomplished developer and see what it has in store for gambling operators.
With numerous gaming & betting solutions on its portfolio, BetAdvanced is a prolific software developer that knows how to make the igaming industry better and delivers unique experiences to casino and sports enthusiasts.
- Over the years of diligent work, BetAdvanced has built a global presence in the e-gambling market. BetAdvanced software is used by companies operating all over the world, including the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, China, Australia, South Africa, Sweden, Germany, Turkey, United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, and others.
- The list of BetAdvanced clients includes such renowned brands as Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Vivo Gaming, Amatic, EGT Interactive, Green Tube, Lucky Streak, Golden Race, to name a few.
- BetAdvanced offers a well-rounded e-gambling platform that supports an unparalleled selection of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Sofort, Skrill, Trustly, Paysafecard, Paykasa, AstroPay, Boleto, Fast Pay, Perfect Money, Epay Code, Otopay, Moneysafe, and others. The suite of available banking options includes both globally known payment methods and local systems with a limited number of users. On top of that, BetAdvanced solutions are Bitcoin-friendly, meaning that players at Australian casinos can use the world’s most popular crypto coin to make deposits and withdrawals.
- BetAdvanced delivers versatile software solutions that demonstrate a glitch-free operation across multiple channels. All products developed by BetAdvanced run on a variety of devices, from desktops, to smartphones, to tablets on Android and iOS.
- When working on its premium solutions, BetAdvanced aims for uncompromising quality in terms of functionality, design and user interface. However, there’s another vital aspect to casino software which is licensing. Without globally recognized licenses, even the most flawless software products are useless because they can’t be legally used by Australian casinos and other gambling operators. BetAdvanced software has the seal of approval of the industry’s most trusted e-gambling regulators, including Malta Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Romanian National Gambling Office, National Gambling Board of South Africa, and Autorite de Regulation des Jeux en Ligne (France).
BetAdvanced as a white label provider has put together a comprehensive lineup of premium gambling games that every Australian casino would be eager to display on its website. The BetAdvanced platform features slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, and other games from top-performing software suppliers. In addition to having unmatched graphics and sounds, the games delivered by BetAdvanced have high RTP (return-to-player) values, generating juicy payouts and providing players with enhanced value for their money. BetAdvanced hand picks the best releases that bring together bold creative ideas, innovative technologies, and spectacular design.
While e-gambling is, without any doubt, a wildly popular industry, it’s not the only business that gambling operators engage in. Sports betting has a huge fan base as well, and BetAdvanced knows this like no other software provider. For bookmakers, this white label provider has developed a fully-fledged sports betting platform that covers every need of a successful and ambitious sportsbook business. The platform encompasses 60,000+ events per month, including 40,000 live events. Customers can bet on every sport imaginable, including football, horse racing, golf, basketball, etc. Virtual sports are also available.
The sport betting solution is packed with useful features and customization possibilities, such as different cashout options (partial, full, etc.), custom betting options, and so on. Plus, sportsbook operators can build their own bonus system, selecting the types of bonuses they want to provide to their clients.
Live casino solutions
The modern e-gambling reality demands that every respectable online casino has live games on its catalog. For a gambling operator, offering games with live dealers translates into reaping juicy profits, growing a player base, and attracting high rollers that are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money on exorbitant bets. In other words, live gambling is a true goldmine for Australian casinos.
BetAdvanced is incessantly pushing the envelope, aiming to deliver best-in-class live casino software to safe and legal online casinos and their demanding audiences. This unique white label provider offers live tables with wide betting ranges and consummate dealers that speak multiple languages. This way, gambling operators can pick live tables tailored to the needs of their audience. Plus, players themselves can personalize their live gambling experience by choosing specific tables and configuring sounds and other settings.
BetAdvanced prides itself on its strong software portfolio that includes not only gaming & betting solutions, but also smart marketing tools designed to streamline the operation of an online gambling business. Among other noteworthy products, BetAdvanced offers a multi-functional CRM system that enables Australian casinos to effectively communicate with their customer base and keep them updated on the latest promotions, bonus deals, tournaments, industry events, etc. Also, the white label provider offers turnkey promotional materials for your players. Instead of racking your brain over how to create attention-grabbing promos from scratch, you can take a ready-to-use template, adapt it to your business needs, and present it to your audience in no time!